Horn speakers with Imaging?

Do horn speakers really offer good Imaging? My SAP J2001mkII do offer great clarity and revealing music, but no Imaging.
linkoping

About 6 months ago I set up some floor-attached angle jigs perfectly aligned together with the wall behind them. Angle matching between the speakers is determined by measuring the distance between the leading speaker edges and the wall behind. Speakers can now be in perfect alignment as to distance from wall and angle. This makes fiddling with imaging much easier. With Cornwalls very slight adjustments can make big differences in imaging, tone, treble response, bass response, etc..

I love this imaginary imaging conundrum (IIC).  Live music blooms and breathes and blends together to create a beautiful harmonic landscape.  Vague hints of directionality or placement are occasionally present but most is due to our visual cues.  Even when more definitive imaging may be present, a realistic portrayal of that information is generally larger and more rounded than IAIA’s (Insane Audio Imaging Aficionados) would prefer.

Most speakers can be made to image quite well--it is mostly a matter of placement of the speaker in the room and the placement of the listener in the space.  I've heard truly massive horn systems image beautifully, even in surprisingly small rooms, because someone did a great job of setting them up.  Giant horn systems may not be ideal for the "disappearing act" that is so prized, but, they can get the scale of the music to be large and realistic (with tiny monitors, even if they can fill the space, you don't get the sense that the music is coming from sources of the right size).  The directivity of horns can also help to minimize the effects of reflections from nearby walls and that can help with imaging too.