Name 3 songs where audio quality and song quality completely align

Lately I’ve found myself alternating between music I love (but sounds mediocre) and music I don’t know well or only like (but sounds incredible).

Occasionally, I stumble across a track where the song could both serve as a great show off piece for my gear and I love the music.

If you can, name up to 3 songs where the audio and song quality take you over the moon with pleasure.

128x128hilde45
Fun one, but streaming DSD should be a criteria for those who, well are truly dialed in 1..Paul McCartney III Imagined find my way with Beck. Midbass reference track. Dunno 2. ? Possibly Beth Orton Weather Alve track Lonely, or actually all tracks. 3. Not DSD but IMO best live recording or studio for that matter, Bob Weir Wolf bros Colorado live track West LA Fadeaway, but again you would Peace love and HiFi. Gotta think Bobby has spent stupid resources to get these legacy state of the art recordings...There will be many more. And those will be DSD! Thought about getting a turntable then I said not today. Enjoy!

Supertramp Crime of the Century - Whole album

Alice in Chains MTV Unplugged - Whote album

Natalie Merchant MTV Unplugged - Whote album

Roxy Music Avalon - Whole album

Talking Heads Stop Making Sense - Whole album

EPITAPH / KING CRIMSON

TOMORROW WENDY / CONCRETE BLONDE

CRIME OF THE CENTURY / SUPERTRAMP

Waterloo Sunset - Kinks. Terrific song, well produced with a wide, deep sound stage. Great tune to demo system. 

I agree with the early Pink Floyd comments in all regards.

Maybe not the audience here...but I just bought Nevermind on Vinyl new pressing.  It's front to back stellar SQ and songwriting.

And finally, going Bowie.  The level of detail he put into his art I chlenge you to name a poorly produced / mixed album.  Blackstar is an under the radar statement piece.  Put that on a high end system with lights off and a candle.