Amplifier for Sonus Faber Guarneri EVO's

I have a pair in Walnut on their way and I am doing a complete reset of my existing system. Very curious which amplifiers people have had great experience with while paired with the EVOs. I am open to both tube or solid state and would also consider a high quality integrated. My source with be Bryston BDP-1 and BDA-1. I like the option of running balanced, though single ended is fine too.
bavarian05
Which cabling have you EVO owners found to be a good match?
I understand that cabling will depend on other components, though most cable brands have a bit of a "house sound" in my experience and wondering what type of cable benefits the EVOs? I am considering the newer Nordost line, either the Heimdall 2 or Frey 2, though open to ideas.
Hello Jason, should receive mine also by friday. For the cables with my ancient ANDRA 111 i found the STEALTH cables to be on the bright side of neutral. I much prefer over the PURIST AUDIO DESIGN line. All my system got the PAD also my speakers will be bi wired. Got also few power cord from TARA LAB (ZERO) that are very good as good as the PAD
Bavarian05, I use a combination of Viscoustic panels for
absorption and diffusion and RealTraps Mondo Corner bass
traps. I use Vicoustic Cinema Round panels for the first
reflection points on the sidewalls. These really helped to
widen the soundstage quite a bit. I use Vicoustic MultiWood
on the front wall as a combo absorption/diffusion panel
which helped to sharpen up the focus. The bass traps had
the biggest impact by far. The sound got more clear, notes
especially highs linger in the air more, overall soundstage
now envelopes my entire room and bass increased
dramatically. My next step is to see if absorption on the
ceiling further improves things.

As for cables, I personally use Tara Labs but I know a lot
of people use Nordost with the Evolutions.

Bavarian05 and Rocc1007 congrats on your purchases! Please
post pics when you get them! You will not be disappointed!
Congratulations for Tommy latest system, you really do your homework !!!
Keep in touch..
So did you guys get the speakers yet?? I am excited for both of you! BTW, get your back limber...those stands are heavy and awkward to carry without damaging the "strings" that run from top to bottom.