Amplifier for Sonus Faber Guarneri EVO's

I have a pair in Walnut on their way and I am doing a complete reset of my existing system. Very curious which amplifiers people have had great experience with while paired with the EVOs. I am open to both tube or solid state and would also consider a high quality integrated. My source with be Bryston BDP-1 and BDA-1. I like the option of running balanced, though single ended is fine too.
bavarian05
Looking at these very speakers (in Graphite) and have been looking into the ARC VSi75 to drive them but happy to hear what you demo/ultimately decide on...

Please keep us posted!
Vineman55, my Evolutions are in the graphite color. While I think the walnut and red is very nice, the graphite is spectacular looking. There is a dimensionality and subtlety to the finish that I just love! Good luck.
The EVOs should arrive on Friday. I am very anxious for them to arrive.
I purchased a couple of options to try for the time being - a Rega Brio-R integrated (something for background listening that doesn't burn up tubes) and the new Primaluna Dialogue HP integrated with EL34's and also
KT-120's. I am selling my ARC Ref 10 preamp currently and until that moves, I need to conserve audio cash...also ordered the new Audioquest Earth Interconnect (replaced the Colorado) and uses the Teflon Dielectric and also the newer Rocket 88 speaker cable (72v DBS). I will try some tube rolling with some premium NOS 12AU7s too. I love this hobby and love trying new combos. Really looking forward to the new stand mounts, my room is relatively small and seems to appreciate a smaller speaker. :-)
Hi Tboooe,
I have admired your system pics numerous times. I went from a smaller simpler system in the past up to a fairly complicated system recently with larger speakers, many boxes, balanced cabling, etc. and always felt it was a bit too much. Your system is the epitome of what I find to be an attractive simple and clean looking system. This is what I am going after again now. Nicely done! Which room treatments are you using? Which locations and which brand did you go with?
Which cabling have you EVO owners found to be a good match?
I understand that cabling will depend on other components, though most cable brands have a bit of a "house sound" in my experience and wondering what type of cable benefits the EVOs? I am considering the newer Nordost line, either the Heimdall 2 or Frey 2, though open to ideas.