Amplifier for Sonus Faber Guarneri EVO's

I have a pair in Walnut on their way and I am doing a complete reset of my existing system. Very curious which amplifiers people have had great experience with while paired with the EVOs. I am open to both tube or solid state and would also consider a high quality integrated. My source with be Bryston BDP-1 and BDA-1. I like the option of running balanced, though single ended is fine too.
bavarian05
Still waiting to receive mine (EVOLUTION), they will be paired my LAMM M 2.2
+ the LAMM L2 REFERENCE, might be a nice match. There is also in the LAMM
line up the M 1.2 (Hybrid design with 110 WPC of pure class "A"). That might be affordable when bought on the used market. According to at least one reviewer the HEGEL power amps are doing and heavenly match with the S.F. Guarneri Evolution

To follow !!!
The Bryston 4 BSST2 is an amp I have owned in the past, though it is not a true balanced amplifier - only has XLR inputs. This irritated me once I found this out after I purchased it. I sold it a few years back. It is very powerful, but not the sound I am looking for. A little too heavy handed for my taste. I may try a new Primaluna Dialogue HP amplifier. It makes 85 watts with KT-120s and a little more with KT-150s. Also considering a Hegel H200. Still weighing options. I am very anxious for the EVOs to arrive. I have Olympica II's currently and have had very positive experiences in the past with monitors in my room. Floor standers seem to be a little bit too large for my relatively small 11' X 15' listening room.
I would suggest the McIntosh MC452. I use that amp with my Sf Auditor Ms and it mates well. I will keep the amp but update the speakers to Sf GM or Evos someday.
I own the SF Evolutions and pair them an Accustic Arts Power 1 integrated. While I not auditioned them with a tube integrated I will say I am very happy with my setup. I feel the Power 1 does a wonderful job of maintaining the magical midrange while also having extended highs and solid bass.

By the way, my room is 10x11. I just added some room treatments and have been floored by how great they sound. Please keep us updated Bavarian05 and Roccl007!
Hi, my last experience was with Sonus Faber Olympic 3, the amplifier is an integrated Devialet really worth a listen this integrated amplifier, Digital class, now have a new model with technology called SAM, which acts in real time on the speakers and the room .. I could listening ..

on the other hand a good friend has the old Extreme and his sound are angels with amlificacion Krell ...

Greetings