Denafrips FPGA Firmware Update

In case there are any Denafrips DAC owners out there that are not aware of the FPGA Firmware Update, here's the link:

I did the update on my Ares II earlier today and am currently enjoying the results.  It is definitely an improvement without question.

mceljo

We will be rolling out the FPGA firmware update in stages, starting with the Ares II / Enyo DAC (It's happening now! We received no less than 500 FPGA Firmware Requests so far!).

We plan to roll out the firmware update of the rest of the DACs at a later date, tentatively:
* Pontus II (1st Apr 2023)
* Venus II (15th Apr 2023)
* Terminator (1st May 2023)
* Terminator II / Plus (15th May 2023)

I know it's very exciting that you will be getting a new firmware update for the DAC. I am as excited as you, sir! But please bear with us at the moment. We will come back to you very soon - when the firmware update is available for you!

Thank you for your kind patience and consideration.

Many thanks,

Alvin Chee 

www.vinshineaudio.com 

I look forward to this (Termi Plus here), will be interested to hear the difference. Also appreciate the continued support for existing products!

Great news for my Pontus II.

I hope it fixes the skipping issue and that it sounds even better. Well done Denafrips :)

Hi All! I'm a new guy.

Alvin/Vinshine appear to have a small team of associates, and it just might be too over-whelming to release the firmware for all their DACs all at the same time; what with questions about the procedure to installl.

Conjecturing; It just might be all the same files.

Conjecturing; It just might be all the same files.

I have to stress that the FPGA Firmware Update Tool (FUT) is not the same. Each DAC/FPGA chip model has its own FUT. 

:)