Zavfino

Many nice gents in this site, highly reputable common folks audiophiles like @lalitk @wig and others have mentioned these, so it’s probably time to create a specific thread on Zavfino, a direct sales cables company based in Canada with presence ‘ distributors in US, also direct:

I took the advice of these folks with a power cord, the Prima MK2

I could not be happier with this cord, something that would easily cost $2,000 or even $3,000 from other better known cable makers. It’s outstanding, for about $500. Absolutely amazing build, and packaging too. It sounds great, very quiet. I am sure the cheaper PC, the Majestic at $390 is very good too: 
I now have the Prima speaker cables on my way. Call me “sold”.

No BS, truly top quality cables company that flies under the radar. Very affordable too. Take a look. No relation to the company, just a happy first time customer, thanks to my Audiogon friends here
128x128thyname

You'd think, if for nothing more than getting the best sound for the customer, Zavfino would include a very succinct and clear user flyer with each order. Would save them returns in the long run I'd imagine and most likely garner more positive reviews for them as well. 

Still confused on this directional setup with what’s on the bananas for my Nova OCC cables…everything seems to be facing the same way. How about arrows next time :)

Hi, I’ve been following this thread for a while, and finally got a pair of Majestic MKII OCC tonearm cable (RCA to RCA) last week from Zavfino. It replaces my Zu Mission that I’ve had for a couple of years. So far, I’m really loving it. It beats the Zu Mission in every aspect that I care about: It sounds fuller, warmer, tighter bass, and better imaging. It is well worth their $320 asking price. Thanks @thyname for starting this thread.

So far I have about 30 hours on it, I can now say that my analog setup sounds better than my digital one. I also was confused about the direction of this cable. I finally heard back from Raymond at Zavfino after 2 emails that the Majestic tonearm cable is bi-directional, and he recommends 72 hours of burn in time.

I’m now tempted to try their power cables. I’m considering either the Majestic MKII or the Prima MK II. I remember reading a comment here that both of these cables are copper only, with Prima having better insulation. Would like to hear from anyone here who has tried both and how they compare to each other.

I also have a question about the length of the connectors. From looking at the pictures, the connectors look very long, and the cable itself looks very thick. Can anyone tell me how long is the connector section, and how much clearance do I need if I have to bend the cable from the back of my component to my power conditioner. My components are all stored in an audio cabinet and it is right against a back wall. I don’t have a lot of space back there, so I would like to know how many inches I need from the component socket before I can start bending the cable.

I did send 2 emails to Raymond with the same questions and haven’t heard back. I’m sure he’s probably swarmed with tons of emails everyday. Thanks in advance!

Just received my 2 pairs of Majestic phono cables today from Parts Connexion. They will go on a Frye Baby before listening. I’m a bit confused as only one pair is noted MK2. The earth cable is not the same color. Except that they look rather similar.
Do you think I should complain to the seller ? Anyone listened both versions ?