MC for Low Mass Tonearm

With my table's low mass tonearm I am sad to see only Ortefon and Sumiko MC carts available.  Please offer suggestions for other carts/brands that might work with an 8.5gm arm.  <$3000.00 budget

My System:
Pro-ject RPM Table / EVO Carbon 10 inch arm  8.5 gm mass and very rigid

Into all Aric Audio front-end:  the 'Transend MM phono pre' (12ax7 and 47ohm), '6SN7 Linestage Preamp' and 'Transcend Push-pull' amp into ZU Soul Supreme.

My current carts are MM and MI, Grace F9e and Soundsmith The Voice. Both are hi-compliance (+22cu).

Will I be able to best those with a $3k Moving Coil cartridge?  The Voice is really nice! 

I'll know that I need to purchase an SUT.

Bent

128x128michaellent

Van Den Hul The Frog Gold or even the MC1 Special which I thoroughly enjoyed.

I'm in negotiations with a European Audiogon Dealer right now to Purchase a Frog!

Thank you all (again) for your advice!

Bent

If you check out the specs on an AT OC9 XML you'll see that it's custom made for your arm's 8.5 g effective mass.  

Save yourself a ton of money.

Dear @michaellent  : I owned the Frog and is a good cartridge designed many years ago.

Now that you are looking for other cartridge than the Kleos then you have to look to Audio Technica that's a solid cartridge manufacturer of MM/LOMC for 60 years. Next models that can work with your tonearm:

Dual Moving Coil Stereo Cartridge | AT-ART20 | Audio-Technica

Dual Moving Coil Cartridge | AT-ART9XA (audio-technica.com)

and this its 60th anniversary unique one piece diamond cantilever/stylus tip:

Dual Moving Coil Stereo Cartridge | AT-MC2022 | Audio-Technica

Great designs, recomended.

R.