MHZS 88E comparisons?

I've cruised this board and there are a few write ups about the MHZS cdp's, not to mention the infamous Lampizator page. I just purchased this unit for $650 (+ $50 shipping) as a dealer demo. I've got the common problem -- no idea how it compares to other comparable models/price range. It is unmodded, and would love as an aside any links or upgrade companies that can make them. I have virtually no experience with a solder or iron or electronic internals so would prefer to send it out rather then use it as a guinea pig.

Anybody have any direct comparisons and your thoughts?

thanks so much
tholt
You could check out high-endaudio.com under the digital reference components shootout. I think he replaces the capacitors and puts in nos tubes.
You need to check out this link:
http://www.lampizator.eu/LAMPIZATOR/REFERENCES/MHZS/MHZS_CD66F.html
yup, read that link. not sure what to make of it really. on the one hand, fake parts. on the other hand, well built and sounds great. i also talked with someone who does mods and he said he wasn't sure of some of the nitpicks (and praises) of that particular lampizator page. anyway, really just seeing if anyone has compared this player with others
I've recently had my 66E modded by changing the caps and wiring(as per laid out in the digital shootout)and adding nos mullards a better power cord and soft feet.It transformed the player to the point that,it would cost many thousands more to attempt to improve upon this player.