Ayon cd3 Versus AMR 777cdp

Can anyone advise if they have compared these players.
andrewrona
a front row center perspective may be what you prefer , but it is a very forward perspective. i also question whether ayon players have a balanced frequency response.

if one prefers a mid hall or rear hall position, the ayon is not the answer.

i think the amr is less timbrally inaccurate than the ayon players.
Audio852: interesting - probably we should meet for a jam session ;) If you like CD-1 fine - you can get them very cheap used at german audiomarkt.de (for good reason).
Later this year CD-2 will be released for about € 3.500,-
which is said to better the CD-1. BTW: not few people over here believe that in terms of resolution, control and transparency even the CX-7e betters the CD-1. Probably germans listen in a different way to music as americans do ?
The only thing I can tell about Ayon: great speakers, great cables, great amps and a very nice Mr.Hirth BUT crap cd-players
Hi Frankpiet,
Yes, the Ayon CD players are the best, I agree. There are Ayer's, only 6 months old for sale right here on Audiogon
http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?dgtlplay&1220946409
(for good reason)

There is no CD-2 coming out this year nor next year, there is a CD-5, I saw it in Munich and it sounded remarkable. There is no doubt that Americans listen to music in a differnet way than Germans do, it is all about space, we have more of it.

The only thing I can tell you is that the Ayon CD players are impossible to beat and using a solid state anything as a source is nuts!
Audio852: according to Mr. Hirth and my local Ayon dealer a CD-2 will be released this year in september/october - a single box player at the price point of € 3.500,-

Is the CD-5 you saw in munich a one or two box design ?
any other comments about Ayon and AMR since there are more new models from Ayon for instance 1sx,3sx,5s etc?