Kumza Stabi S or Rega P10 ??

Looking for some commentary. Narrowed my search down to a few remaining tables, and these two are of interest. Wondering if anyone out there owns or has owned either and can comment? 

jc51373

I'll go with the Rega P10 on this one. It has and excellent tonearm. Put it on an isolation platform, make it a real dust cover and you have an 8/10 turntable.

My choice is the Stabi S but it does require a solid, firm base to sit on. It's been the table I've been using now for awhile. Currently saving for the Stabi R.

Thanks for the responses guys..Yeah my issue that is holding me back right now is the Stabi offers a better upgrade path if I want to change Tonearms etc where the P10 is more closed system and you have to modify with shims for carts outside their ecosystem. Not sure that present any sonic issues, and likely could be swayed into the table that sounds best, but just don't have the chance to audition both. 

With that said the cart will be umami Red, no question about it. So I'd have to shim on the Rega. I like the idea of being able to change the arms etc but have only been into vinyl for about a year and half (hifi for over 25 years) so I don't figured out if I am a fiddler or set-it-and-forget-it kind of user. Don't have a ton of time so maybe set and forget if I had to choose. I do love the design of both tables with an appreciation for Kuzma a smidge more given their reputation in high end.