Help with V-Cap ODAM directionality in crossover

Hoping I can get some help! I am going to be replacing the poly caps in my Usher Dancer Mini-X DMD crossover with V-Cap ODAM's. V-Cap ODAM installation notes say:

-----
The short lead indicates the outermost foil, and should be connected to the lowest impedance path to ground. Another way to identify outer foil is the writing on the label flows towards the outer foil.
-----

Without a schematic, can anyone tell in this photo which way the ODAM caps should be oriented? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

128x128figuy

Question, did you upgrade your resistors to Mills and if so why are they mounted so high above the board without any support for vibration.

just asking.

Proper heat dissipation by allowing air flow all around resistors. Perhaps a tad too high off the board, but overall a great idea. Need to lift resistors off the board and do not use hot glue anywhere near resistors! 

Depending on where the boards are mounted in the speaker other measures can be used to help tame vibration. 

Yup good idea I haven’t seen resistor placed so high before off a crossover board before is why I asked. I’ve been modifying crossover for years with great results and all the research I’ve done this is the first time I’ve seen it is why I asked.

How did your upgrade turn out? Most interested.  Yes, the caps will take some. 120-200 hours to be 90% burned in. They open up a lot in just 30 hours.