Waht is the best streamer for the money under $2500 (no DAC or storage required).

I've got my sights on a Simiaudio Moon 2, auralic aries G1 and a Lumin.  Trying to stay below $2500 used or new.  I've heard great things about all, but the dealer who sells dozesn of highend gear is pusing hard towards the Moon 2.   I'm pairing the streamer with McIntosh MHA 100 headpone AMP.  Anyone have suggestions on these three or a comparable 4th or 5th option to consider?  Thanks.

128x128stephentp
@uberwaltz - Yes, I would love to try Aurender + Roon, but as I understand it, that's very unlikely to ever happen.
Mike
Prior to selling my n100 I had multiple email conversation with Aurender regarding this aspect.
They were pretty adamant at the time that they considered allowing Roon to take control could lead to a reduction in SQ and were not prepared to do it as their reputation would be the one on the line.
After that is when I decided to sell the n100 as nearly all the rest of the streaming players were Roon Ready.

fwiw - Im currently running a Cambridge CXN v2 streamer into a JL audio Cr-1 to a Mcintosh MA7900 integrated to B&W 805D4s - I am very happy with the Tidal Connect quality esp their “Master” recordings. 

Would I notice a markable difference in any of these “higher end” streamers?

this post got me thinking