Banchmark DAC3B vs. Denafrips Pontus II (12th Aniv.)

So I'm considering one of these DACs. They're about the same price new. Any thoughts on which direction? My pre-amp and amp are both Benchmark and the speakers are Reference 3A NEFES II. I realize keeping it all Benchmark is appealing, but the Pontus looks very interesting.

koestner
Post removed 

I have heard them together ,the star not mentioned is the Gustard R2R26;dac which is better then the both especially in bass and dynamics 

the way the circuit layout is it takes a 2.5amp slow blow fuse you put in a respectable power cord which applies to all of them ,the Gustard has good size potted transformer the other 2 donot for lower noise ,it takes a bit more current draw ideally put in a Audiomagic -M1 fuse it removes any image density and adds detail .it’s actually a bit better rounded then the Synergistic Purple fuse which is 

still very good . If. You are willing to upgrade the fuse and use say a $200 Pangea  sig mk2 using Cardas best Copper it’s a excellent value for the money .in our audio club we are within 200 miles or less of 5 states I have heard more then most shows 

just doa search on the Gustard if you buy the fuse ,writing facing Up or 1 withthe notch on the 1 on top . Give it a solid 200 hours runin  and very hard to match at under $2k and has multiple filters you can play with. 

Sorry for dble post. Anyway, at these prices it would be hard to beat any Gustard. A, X or PRO, all with remote