Integrated amp recommendation

I recently bought a used pair of Swiss-made Piega p4L MKII floor-standing speakers. I am looking for a two-channel integrated amp to pair with them. Budget: $1,000.

Among the stated speaker specs: applied power rating 20-200 watts, sensitivity 89 db, 4 ohms impedance and frequency response 38 Hz-50 kHz. To me, the speakers’ sound can be described as natural, detailed and transparent, not aggressive and maybe slightly lacking in bass. The room is 12 x 20, carpeted but relatively bare. I listen primarily to classic rock, classic jazz and classical. I use a Bluesound Node 2i music streamer and CDs. Bluetooth would be nice but not essential.

Thank you for any assistance.

phil59

Not familiar with your speakers, but I'd add to the recommendations of the Belles Aria.  It's a fantastic integrated for the price (~$1 to $1.5k used).  Based on so many positive online reviews of the Rogue Sphinx V2, I also tested it in my system and the Belles was much more natural and musical to my ears.  Hope you find a good fit with your system! 

+1 for a Parasound Halo Integrated

I've owned one and thought it was fabulous.

Very versatile integrated with a good DAC and a basic phono section.

Also- Their customer service is top notch.

These are great suggestions, thank you! I am researching and looking primarily on the second-hand market, with mixed results in terms of availability. Am a little nervous about that, just had an unhappy experience on Reverb.com.