Changing from my pl600 (silver, DD) but I have shaky hands

I do realize my Pioneer pl600 is the weak in my audio chain. I currently use an ortofon 2m bronze. Considering an upgrade to a Hana mL cartridge. I fear that much more cartridge than that would outstrip my turntable’s ability, at least to be worth the additional cost.

Regarding my hands, I am 49 and have essential tremors (different than Parkinsons). For me to continue with vinyl, I fear that an automatic turntable is what I need

Regarding my other electronics, I have a gold note ds10+ and a ph10. preamp and 211s amp is new audio frontiers. Speakers are the wolf von Langa son, all on a Beaudioful rack

So I feel that the rest of my system is able to handle an analog/turntable upgrade. Given my physical limitations, is there something I am missing? For what it’s worth, I have a spare silver pl600 that is at least parts worthy

I don’t do all vinyl. I stream a lot. But I do enjoy listening to my albums

wvl

Thank you. The 630 seems to top my list (of realistic choices), especially if I could find a place to do a refurb.

Dear @wvl  : If you could find a unit in good operation condition you don't need to refurb anything. but if you along the TT want to make an up-date that's other issue.

The original TT/arm performs great and other that a change of TT mat and reflex clamp perhaps what could be fine is to make the internal tonearm rewiring and change the headshell output wires for better ones and that's all but that's me.

R.