What is your experience with the Spin Clean?

Mine is it makes absolutely no difference. I'm thinking about returning it.

128x128jjbeason14

One last thing,  get yourself a digital meat thermometer, the "Actual" temp on the Ultrasonic is not acurate.  30 degrees Celsius I get great results, its about 95 degrees Fahrenheit.

Great tip to obtain an accurate digital thermometer to maintain a safe environment for the vinyl. The ultrasonic cleaning can work great but remember they are not specific for records. Originally they are for cleaning medical or industrial cleaning. 

The transducer reaction to the liquid in the tank temperature can increase too much and harm the record. Even 95 degrees is approaching the safe threshold.

I did research on safe temps for LP Records, 95 degrees is not even close to dangerous temps.   I researched the crap out of this before purchase.

A friendly for example"

A typical vinyl (PVC) record can start warping due to heat at a temperature of 140°F (60°C) and can melt at temperatures exceeding 212°F (100°C). Other factors, such as humidity, sunlight exposure, and improper storage, can drastically impact the resilience of a record.