Who Would You Spend A Day With - Pick Two

If you could spend an audiophile day with any two forum members, who would they be and why?

I will go first…

@almarg - He doesn’t seem to be active much anymore, but I always enjoyed his technical and practical perspective. I’d enjoy the opportunity to hear his system and learn some new things. 

@jasonbourne52 - I would be genuinely curious to do some listening with him to better understand his perspective.  Am I 100% certain that I am hearing differences that he can’t or is there something else going on.

There’s quite a few others that would be high on my list, but I know that I don’t want any custom designed speakers if you know what I’m saying…

mceljo

millercarbon (Chuck Miller), even though his politics would make me crazy. That, no doubt, is why he was banned from the site some time ago.

And mahgister. A weird approach to SQ (tin foil hats, anyone?), but passionate about thinking through the mysteries of acoustics in space.

Let’s change that up a bit. Two people from the audio industry. I would choose Nelson Pass & Peter Qvortrup. From the forum, Atmasphere & Millercarbon. The latter only to get inside his head. My favorite alternative would be Oregonpapa

If the main emphasis was listening to and discussing audio "gear", then I'd choose Doug Schneider.

If the main emphasis was listening to and discussing audio "tweaks," then I'd choose Oregonpapa (R.I.P. Frank).

If the main emphasis was listening to and discussing just music, then that's too hard of a choice. I can think of a dozen people right off the bat, a few of which have already been mentioned,