Where do you stop?

I bought some 99.9 % pure silver speaker cables. I read the reviews before investing in them and they talked about how they seem brighter and most felt it was because of the lack of noise and more imagining. Some didn't care for the new sound but most loved what it did. I really liked the change so much I bought some to go from my preamp to my mono block tube amps. That sounded even better. So what the heck I bought more to use from a phono amp to my pre amp and then some silver phono cables. Every time I added them into my system it sounded better and better. So here is my question, The Silver in the cables according to the reviews are superior because they conduct electricity better than copper and have a lower impedance if my memory serves me correctly. What happens to the signal when it meets copper wiring in speakers or other gear? Should all the wire be replaced anywhere it can be and will it continue to sound better? 

128x128livingwellinco

May be an older guy though have listened to many systems with friends. What were inexpensive (for the day) provided MUSIC. There seems to be a cultural rush for buying rather than listening. Am I off a bit or ... is the like the car industry?

Makes me wonder how much is attributable to the silver vs the quality difference between the old and new cables.  

If upgrading the system to silver wiring, what about the power cables coming into the house? They are still copper. So you can only go so far. Plus current doesn’t flow faster through silver vs copper but it does matter about wire size. Actually I heard speaker wires from AQ that cost thousands with the battery pack which on a certain high end amp made the speakers sound worse than putting in a different pair of cables on the same amp. So yes it’s a challenge to match the right pair of cables with your equipment.

I ended up on a similar journey. In one of my systems, I ended up with a full loom of 5N silver interconnects, speaker cables, digital cable, and power cords. That's where I'm going to stop, I'm not going to be concerned with internal wiring although I have a feeling that it would make a positive difference also. I also think the quality of the silver cables makes a big difference.