Pass XA 30.5 with Revel F 208 ?

Has any one driven Revel F 208 or F 206 with Pass XA 30.5? At 88 / 88.5 db sensitivity do you think I have enough power in Xa 30.5? Any suggestion on other speakers in the similar price range?

Thanks
kartikeyp
John, In my town the Parade routes right in front of my terrace. The bars in town, which there are way TOO many, open up at 10 on Parade day, (which is tomorrow, Saturday) normally at 12. There are five bar/clubs directly across the street from me, another soon to open. Two right around the corner, another right down the other corner!! Ridiculous. It is the best day of the year NOT to drink! Just watch the other stumblebums. The town will be full of them tomorrow.
Don c55,
I share your opinion concerning the excessive high volumes and the real threat of potential hearing impairment (irreversible). But ultimately to each their own. I attended a jazz concert last night in a modest size venue and it was unamplified. My friend's phone SPL app measured low- mid 90s db on average from our seats 20 feet away. That is definitely loud enough for me and at home I'd be listening 10-15 db lower. So it's an individual comfort level choice.
Charles,
Thanks Radni, I am almost there deciding on coincident technology, the only problem being, I have to ship these to india. I was wondering if Trimph Extreme II would be ok. Can anyone tell how big a compromise it would be from the victory series to Trimph Extreme II. Can the difference be compensated by adding quality subs?
I have Revel F52 with a PASS X250.5 90% of my listeing the amp stays in CLASS A which is about 30 watts. Its a great match.

You can get F52's for around 3K used and they are better than the 206 or 208.

I like the revles better than B&W 801 matrix III and B&W 802s I also had Magies 3.6's Spendor SP1/2e, Viro III's and the revels are the ones I have kept for over 4 years now. My next upgrade will be to the salon's
Fin1bxn,

I went from F52s to F208s. I have them in the same room, with the same equipment. This is a very subjective hobby, but to my ears to say the F52s are better is crazy; different yes, but better?! The F52s are more of a point source. The F208s are more dynamic, better bass, bigger soundstage,and when properly setup the F208s image better. I submit most people will say the F208s are a little clearer than F52s. I won't say there is a night and day difference, but most people will hear the difference.