Friday Night in San Francisco - SACD? Rumours?

One of my favorites. Wonder if there is a SACD mix available, and if it is any good. 

Ditto but unrelated: how good is the Rumours SACD (and which if there are different versions)?

kraftwerkturbo

One of my all time favorites, but I would not pay $40. backordered

Rumours, $60. seems available

@elliottbnewcombjr Is the SACD version of Friday Night really good or just another version of the (great) stereo CD? 

Ditto: Is the Rumours worth getting (over the CD)?

I would get this SACD, I own it and this is by far the best digital version. Worth every penny if you own a high quality SACD player. 

I have not heard either. I only buy SACD’s if low price, perhaps find used.

I have 2 lps of FNSF,  in terrific shape and CD version, I convince myself I prefer the vinyl.

My perception of the advantage of SACD is reduced noise floor, nearly black noise you could say, which I expect the 3 guitarists would benefit from.

Rumours, the material, words, the music, I’m not so sure it would be as big of an advantage

I'll bet the "Saturday Night in SF" SACD has outstanding sonics. The source of the recording were the original analogue tapes. It was then mixed and mastered in DSD. Al Dimeola found the tapes in his house and was involved throughout the production.