Where is the Multichannel Music at?

Hey everyone, so what multichannel music have you enjoyed lately and how did you get it? Stream? Bluray?

Netflix?

erik_squires

+1 on Yes-Fragile, I have some other Yes remixes on SACD too.

@mksun do you know where to score good deals on SACD's?

@kota1 Unfortunately there aren’t good deals on SACDs these days especially multi-channel titles. I have collected these titles and more over the last 20 years and most are out of print. For still available titles I would check out Music Direct and Acoustic Sounds. Mobile Fidelity still releases new SACDs but they are all two channel. Out of print titles usually fetch a premium price on EBay. It’s a shame this format never caught on.

Thanks, I am very happy with the atmos streaming and new stuff is dropping all the time. Shopping for SACD's is something I'll keep an eye out for though.

For. SACDs try the BIS and Pentatone labels (mainly classical).

Many reasonably priced discs on amazon.

I've seen multichannel music come and go.  I had an acura that had 5 channel sound and played DVD audio.  I had a few of them but they were expensive and soon were no longer made.  

there will be other attempts.  I won't be an early adopter.  Until it is widely available, preferably streamed, I'll be happy with 2 channel.

Jerry