What's the best EL84 amp?

My speakers have loved the two I’ve tried, both vintage. I would love to spend some money and get a great EL84 amp. Any suggestions? Not interested in an integrated. 

dhcod

Sorry for the duplicate reply just now. I also opted for a Rogue Atlas (with KT120’s) for my quads and nothing else I’ve tried has worked out so well. 
The best match for any EL84 amp in my direct experience is my Altec 604’s in 620 cabinets. 

Haven’t yet. I just got a 45 SET for them, replacing the Eico, and am swapping out different phono preamps to see how that sounds. The Eico at 14 watts was plenty powerful- it’s a fairly small 250 square foot space, with no carpet. Gets loud real fast. I bet the Rogue would sound great, but for this application it would blow the windows out. 2 high quality SET watts are great. The SET has volume pots- at 50 percent it’s as loud as I’d ever want to listen.

I don’t want to sell the Eico short- it’s really sweet. EL84 amps have treated me well.

+1 on the Leak Stereo 20. Had one in the mid 1990’s and used it to run a pair of 15 OHM Rogers LS3/5A’s. System was a Naim CDI, Nac 72/Hicap/ Nap 250. Used to alternate between the Nap 250 and Leak Stereo 20. The Stereo 20 really synergized nicely with the Naim gear and LS3/5A's. Great sounding little amplifier.

Bought it for $400US. Sold it a few years later for $400US. Wish I still had it.