Audio refinement complete?

Hello, I am interested in buying a dedicated cd player and integrated amp with a warm sound from the same company. I am not sure of the sonic signature of the audio refinement complete integrated and cd player but they both have received good reviews. I am looking to stay under 1,000 for the purchase of both, would they be my best bet for a warm-like sound. Currently I am using my marantz dv 7600 as my cd player. How will the refinement compare to the marantz? By the way these will be driving ascend acoustics sierra ones or b and w 685s havent made up my mind thanks to all!
bigmoneyv4
Yes, the refinement seems like a killer integrated as far as true sound quality goes, but likely I will be using inefficient bookshelves, either b and w cm1 (84db), 685 (88db), or ascend acoustics sierra 1 ( 86db). My question is no longer adressing the quality of the amp, but rather if it was designed or is capable of driving the less efficient speaker with only 50 watts?????
My speakers are 88 db. They are monitors and I utilize diffusion more than absorbtion so my room is fairly lively. I've played my system very loud many times, but I have yet to clip the Complete.

This may be in part because the amp has very satisfying bass and drive. I don't need ear splitting decibels to achieve satisfying room pressurization.

Chris
What speakers are you using chris. Any reccomendations fro speakers to pair with the completes, I think I am set on buying them.
I have Soliloquy 5.0's and I love them. If you are anywhere near NYC you should buy the 5.3's floorstanders here on Audiogon with the newer drivers like mine. If I could get up there, I'd be all over 'em.

If you do get a pair of the 5.0's, I can give you advice about setup and cabling to realize their potential.

I'll have to look up the Ascend speakers you mention to see what they are.
You could try a Nad c352 or 355 Bee with one of their cdps. Nad amps are very warm with a clean mids and highs and you get a little more juice.