Anyone use CD tweaks

I was wondering about the effectiveness of products hyped to improved sound quality - i.e. products like Maple Shade's "Mikro Smooth" for polishing CDs and their "Optrix" surfactant product. You want to believe these claims, but sometimes they sound too good to be true. Anyone with any experience with these or similar CD enhancers??

Thanks in advance...
2chnlben
I have used various products and potions as well as mats. My best and FREE tweak is all I do now. Wash the cd with a little (very little) liquid soap and rinse well with water. I work the soap in with my fingers and rinse. Dry with a cheap paper towel so there is no lint. I have an R.O. system and I use the water from there, I don't know if it would matter though. It is an easily noticable difference. Clearer music across the board like a haze has been removed.
One of my favs is three 1 inch strips of black plastic tape on the label side arranged like spokes of a wheel.
The CD mat from Herbie's Audio Lab works great but sometimes gets stuck in the drawer mechanism, which is why i stopped using it. That, and it looses its ability to stay stuck after several uses and needs to be cleaned as a result. I believe its no longer available and has been replaced with a permanent stick on.
It really cleaned up the sound.
Yea. Give Herbie's Black Hole CD mat a try. It is meant be adhered to a disc permanently. It stabilizes the rapidly spinning disk in the drawer and damps the inherent resonance within the disc as it is being played. The music is more coherent across the frequency spectrum. I bought two 200 mat lots of these little beauties. Highly recommended!