Recommendation for Digital Coax

Looking for a good digital coax to go from my Bluesound Node 2i to my first stand alone DAC, an Aqua La Voce S2. Preferably something that won't break the bank.

dadork

@soix you know, I.ve had this cable a couple of months now and though I was aware of directional cables I was looking at the terminal ends of the Apogee for that info and didn't see any. I just figured that mfg didn't buy into it so it didn't matter. After your post I looked this morning and found I've had it backward all along. I made the switch but haven't had a chance to listen to the difference. Thanks!!!

Post removed 

Q&A from the Geistnote/Apogee Amazon page.

Question:

Going from a streamer to an integrated amp, do you make the arrows point to the streamer or to the amp? 

Answer:

The cable is not directional, however, if you would like to follow the arrows, find the source of the signal and put the source connector on the left side of the arrow and the destination connector on the right side of the arrow.  
"Source of signal" > "Destination of signal" 
By geistnote SELLER  on November 27, 2021

I’ve read that digital cables less than 1.5 meters may cause reflections. 

If a manufacturer says the current should flow one particular direction. I am going to do it. There are so many variables in this pursuit… life is not long enough to wast time investigating things I don’t have to. I would prefer to listen to music.