Has anyone heard Fink Team KIM speakers?

I auditioned a pair of Fink Team KIM mini-monitors a few weeks ago and I'm curious if anyone else has heard of them. 
128x128diamonddupree

@whipsaw - You've obviously put a lot of effort into your equipment and room set up with great attention to detail. I'm sure it has paid off and that your system and the Kims sound fantastic. The Circle Labs amp seems to be getting a lot of positive press so no doubt that contributes to your system's success. 

I was unable to make it to CAF a few months ago where the Kims were being demoed, hopefully in 2023 they will once again be at one of the East Coast shows and I can have a listen.

Thanks again for sharing your experience with them. 

@weebeesdad 

A quick update. I belatedly tried a tweak that I obviously should have applied long ago – vibration control under the amp. I got a very good deal on four Stillpoints, which, after plenty of research, I chose from amongst the various brand options. Wowsers! Not only the bass, but they greatly enhanced the A200's overall performance, and, by extension, that of the speakers.

I won't go as far as to say that the issue that we have been discussing is fully resolved, but I am now much closer to hearing the full potential of the KIMs, and am very happy indeed.

What this underscores is that likely both the choice of amp, and, at least in some cases, vibration control, can have a major impact. I suppose that the use of tubes in the A200 is why it may be particularly sensitive to vibration.

I bought the Kim speakers last summer. I’ve been through lots of gear, with some hits and misses, but damn, I love these speakers. I installed IsoAcoutic Gaia III footers and highly recommend them to any Kim owners. If anyone is researching, the FinkTeam website has compiled pretty much all the reviews in one place.

And yes, these are definitely not mini-monitors in any way, shape or form. Not that I have anything against mini-monitors, having owned and really enjoyed Raidho XT-1’s (now that is a true mini-monitor, and an exceptional one at that).

FinkTeam is not really known in the USA, but hopefully that will change.  Also Jay's Audio Lab on YT is considering purchasing the Kim as he is so impressed and if you follow him, his gear is at the bleeding edge in performance and cost.  This says a lot about the Kim, and it was driven by reasonably priced Creek amplification during his demo, a further feather in the cap.

Some say their top of the line $65K+ Fink Team WM4 Speakers..{Cost more in the USA} are by far there best sounding speakers ! Some liked these more than the top of the line Wilson Audio Speakers and other high-end speakers too ! Some say these WM4’s are the most accurate speakers with the lowest distortion ! Here’s a video on these WM4’s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWSPXukY11g

https://www.finkteam.com/products/wm-4/