Network Acoustics Eno Streaming System vs SGC Optical Isolation System

Has anyone directly compared between the two? If my conversion isn't off, it looks like the Eno Streaming System is roughly $1,000 compared to the SGC Optical Isolation System at $350 (sale) w/linear power supply. 

Eno:

https://www.networkacoustics.com/product-category/streaming-systems/

SGC Optical System: 

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtoro3

@sns I’ve conducted a ton of network experiments. Long ethernet cables not the way to go, long coax, short ethernet best,

I have heard from others making this same recommendation. And yet others suggesting long Ethernet cable runs such as @lalitk . As is typical for High End audio, a variety of ways to skin the cat. I recognize each can be very successful depending upon the circumstances. Audio streaming is a prime example of alternative roads leading toward a destination.

Charles

@charles1dad Other than listening comparisons, which I've obviously done, here are the issues at hand.

Coax has less signal loss over longer distances vs ethernet. Coax more resistant to emi/rfi intrusion. Plus you get advantage of using top flight ethernet cable for entire network, I'd never spend the kind of money 50', 25', whatever long lengths of Audioquest Vodka would cost, price this length of the Vodka and see!

@lalitk thanks for the update. My network path is clean as a whistle and may beat you to it. Thinking about pulling the trigger this week, Have some business in Charolette, this week. Also giving the Silent Angel some thought. 

@sns

No one is suggesting to spend crazy money on a AQ Vodka 50’, 25’ run. Let me reiterate what I said in one of my earlier post to @charles1dad

“My recommendation would be to use LINKUP LAN from your modem to Muon Pro Filter + Muon LAN pigtail into your Streamer”.

The cost here is $115 for a very high quality 50FT LAN cable plus Muon Filter which comes with a captive LAN on streamer end. This solution if it works for @charles1dad, keeps his gorgeous audio room clutter free (no modem or router with LPS in his audio room).

In my case, if I follow your suggestion by moving the Xfinity modem to my audio room (3rd floor) to keep short LAN to my switch (next to my streamer)…the problem with this scenario, it weakens the Wi-Fi signal to my devices on 1st floor. Keeping my modem on 2nd floor is most effective way to serve 30 plus devices that are operating on Wi-Fi signal. As I said numerous times, each of us have unique needs and priorities. We are here to share our experiences for our readers. We can only hope, they learn from our trials and adapt to what may works better in their unique environment. I always try to take the approach of less is more and it has served me very well.

BTW, Ethernet LAN cables are good upto 100 meters….zero latency. And the shielded LAN‘s are immune to EMI/RFI interferences.

“My network path is clean as a whistle and may beat you to it.”
@jerryg123 

I am happy for you. Looking forward to learn more about your next project.