You know when you are dealing with a BS company....

...when you read statements like this:

"You can expect a 15% to 20% improvement in sound for each level as you move up the line. The improvements are in soundstage, resolution, realism, musical presentation, impact, etc."

Me: yeah, the humidity in my room changed from 44 to 45% yesterday, and I immidiately noticed that the realism dropped by 3.4%, yet the musical presentation actually WENT UP by 8.3%. I was able to compensate by turning the lights on in the kitchen and changed my socks. Puh, that was close.

kraftwerkturbo

And what is wrong with that?

So, the company you worked for was a nonprofit?

Hell, even the CCP is about profits now.  

No such thing as a free lunch. 

Maybe their statement should say “We wil see a 15-20% increase in our profits with  each level you move up. “

I have Morrow speaker and interconnects and have used same for years. I find them to be well made and they perform superb in my system. I recommended them to a friend who just got new B&W speakers and a McIntosh amp. He has always been a cable doubter and he was really surprised at the difference. He bought the middle of the line speaker cables.

What I can say is that I switched out my FMS Black speaker cable for Morrow SP6 and my Kimber PBJ and Mogami interconnects for Morrow MA4s and three seasoned audiophiles heard a significant positive difference. We also did comparisons between older mid-range MIT interconnects, Morrows MA5s, and PBJ. The Morrow interconnects were on par with MIT and both were better than the PBJ.

I did also talk to research scientist who has oversight on building satellites for the DoD and while I can't begin to recount his explanation, he did infer that there is research that dates back about 2 decades ago that supports the Morrow design philosophy.

Are there better cables? Sure, but I'm satisfied with the improvements I heard when I switched to Morrow.