Qobuz hell

Ending a subscription with qobuz turned out to be hell. I did it two weeks ago only to find out that my account is still active and I am still being charged. I contacted qobuz yesterday and the first response was from a bot saying at 9AM they will be back online tomorrow. Which is actually today, so when I got online to figure out what happened, I received the rudest, most useless responses and then ending the chat by the agent. So as of now, I am unable to cancel my subscription - I don't want to use it, pay for it etc. I found it mediocre anyway.

I have no doubt I will spend many hours trying to cancel it in the coming days and get horrible treatment.

grislybutter

@tomcy6 I did cancel it "successfully" from the menu but when I open it again it still says my subscription is active. It should not have gone to the next month. And Qobuz customer support is terrible

No they shouldn't have billed you for a new month.  I haven't had that problem.  I know they don't like to give money back.  I wish I could help out, but I haven't been in your situation.  It cancels for me when I cancel.

right. And it’s really not money "back" - I contacted them 7 hours after my plan should not have existed. I deleted the app the day before, so there was no loss on their part. It’s the customer service that turned out to be a giant humiliating pain

“I did cancel it "successfully" from the menu”

@grislybutter 

Did you receive email confirmation from Qobuz stating your subscription has been cancelled successfully?