SPDIF Coax cable recommendation?

Hello, 

I'm looking for a recommendation for a coax spdif digital cable.

It will be feeding a Border Patrol SE-i DAC ...either directly from an Ifi Zen Stream (for now) ...or from a Denefrips Iris DDC.

The rest of the system is warm.

Ifi Zen Stream > Denefrips Iris > Border Patrol Dac OR Denefrips Ares ii Dac  > Van Alstine RB10 tube preamp > Van Alstine SET 120 power amp OR Oliver Says 2a3 SET power amp > Fritz Carbon 7 SE mkII loudspeakers

Specifically looking for a rather short cable if possible .  The stream is very close to the DAC...so a somewhat flexible cable would be good.

Also, in keeping with the high value components of the system, I'm not looking for a very expensive or exotic cable.

Thank you

JS

j_andrews

I use an AQ silver coated copper sp/dif cable on one DAC, and for my other DAC a solid silver AQ that was expensive but I got it used so it was maybe 60 bucks. Both perform identically and sound great.

I have 2 AQs for sp/dif into different DACs...one is silver coated copper and the other is solid silver (got it cheap used).They are identical in performance and work perfectly.

@lrlacosse 

thank you

Ive been considering TWL for 2 pairs of analog rca interconnects but there’s very little out there about their s/pidif cable.

I recently purchased a 1 meter Pangea Premiere SE demo from Audio Advisor. I can't remember the price, but it was under $100. Well made, flexible and a major improvement over an okay Monoprice coax that preceded it.