Current equipment similar to ancient DBX 14/10 and/or 20/20 computerized equalizers?

I had an ancient DBX 14/10 equalizer ages ago and found it quite useful at times. As best I can tell, there is no modern equivalent. Or am I missing something? Moreover, they seen to be as scarce as hen's teeth on eBay and the various audio equipment listing sites. Even the more common (at least, I thought more common) 20/20 is seldom seen.

Suggestions, anyone?
weh51nc
I've investigated Room EQ Wizard on youtube and elsewhere. Seems like my laptop can do everything I want with the addition of a relatively inexpensive calibrated mic like the miniDSP UMIK-1. It's ordered.

Sadly, it's all a bit premature: I don't have speakers or a second power amp yet -- nor a place to put any of the equipment I'm accumulating alarmingly rapidly other than my bedroom. I wonder if I put a pair of M/L monoliths (when I find them) top to top flat on the floor if they'll make a comfortable cradle for a sleeping bag and pillow? Obviously, the bed will have to go.

to OP:

So you have a vintage system but the 14/10 is an "ancient" unit and you'd rather have a current equivalent ?......

I know this is not the same model (DBX 10-20) but it’s up for $160 bucks- 

10-20 EQ

There’s a 14/10 listed in the UK but it’s $2,700 Euros- probably not the best deal.