Rose Hifi Network Streamer RS150

Anyone heard this streamer in person? There is a Youtuber (Jay @ NBTS) who reviewed it and was gushing about it. Unfortunately, the review was pretty useless since it neither talks in detail about the sound quality, nor does he attempt to compare it to other streamers in a similar price range -- Aurender, Lumin, Sonore, Simaudio MIND2, etc. 

The presentation, build quality, user interface, and the features look very impressive, but no clue on how it sounds. I also like the DAC chip (AK4499EQ) they're using. This can be a great streamer if you combine 2 channel and movies/TV in the same setup. Of course, the usual caveats regarding reliability, servicing options (in US), and product support apply here as well. I would love to hear from someone who has heard it and is able to compare it to similarly priced streamers.
128x128arafiq

I just picked up the 150B.   I love it.  Built like a tank and sounds fantastic.   Love the large screen, VU meters, etc....

Roon/Qobuz for music.   Have it hooked up to the LG OLED (HDMI) and seem to notice even better sound/vocals from YouTube TV....

I'm currently using the Mini GaN 5 and will look to try some other GaN options.   Been in the Class D camp for the last 10 years (UcD, nCore, Purifi).

The display looks gorgeous. Built also, judging by pictures. For those who already have good DACs, I wish they offered a (cheaper) streamer only, no DAC built in

I have had my RS150B, for 9+ months at this point. I think it is absaolutely fantastic. The on board DAC is very good, ESS chip, and the software just keeps getting better every  update. It has been reliable, 1 reset over the 9+ months. I easily found and imported my flac rips from my PC(ripped by my Aurender ACS10), the PC client as well as the Android clients make it unbelievably easy to use, and the sound quality is IMO easily as good as as the Aurender A20 for 40% of the price. I use the device easily 10+ hours each day (work from home). My only complaint is that it does not have volume control for the USB input, whereas it does for all the others,  My next step with the 150B will be to send the signal out via AES to an Ayon Kronos Signature DAC once it arrives. It will be interesting to compare the sound from the onbaord DAC versus a tube/AKM dedicated DAC.

I had it here.  It was a good sounding unit.  Not be-all, end-all in terms of quality but good.  The UI stands out as exceptional.  I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the unit was to use.  It is maybe a hair below the units in the $4K to $7K range in terms of sound quality.  Clarity was good but not elite in terms of staging.  As a total package it is worth the price but you can do better in terms of absolute sound quality at the same price with fewer features.  

Full disclosure, I am NOT a hi-fi rose dealer.