Looking for some turntable/tonearm/cartridge guidance

Hoping someone can help me determine if this combo will work or not. I'm trying to complete my new turntable, Michell Gyro SE. I have a Michell TecnoArm 2 on order, but it's been months and I'm not confident it'll even show up anymore. I found a Moerch DP-6 9" Precision Red Tube, with the proper armboard for table. I have a new Hana ML cartridge ready to mount once I get an arm. 
Based off the vinylengine tool, I think I'd be in the 10-11 Hz area (7.5g mass arm, 9.5g cartridge weight). That seems to be correct, but I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the Moerch arms. Would that arm be an improvement over the TecnoArm, assuming I ever even got it?

coreyt

I am not familiar with Michell TT s, but what is so special about the arm board that prevents you from finding a machinist who could make one to your specs? It’s probably just a matter of drilling a hole in the right location on a blank arm board.

Also, check spindle to pivot distance for the arm you want to use vs P2S for the available arm boards. You might luck out and find that one of them is actually useable with your chosen tonearm.

@lewm I had a similar thought, but this table is a floating suspension type. The armboard is pretty much just a ring with 3 holes to mount it to the floating plinth. I just have no idea how I would know what needs to be in place for a Rega arm to mount to something. Then the weight is specific too from my understanding of the board. Basically if someone had a diagram of what to make I'd definitely look into finding someone to make one out of wood/metal/acrylic. Nothing comes up when I look though.

@coreyt ​​@lewm has exactly the right idea. I had a close look at your turntable. The Michell arm and the RB3000 are VERY similar. I bet they both have the same spindle to pivot distance which is 222 mm. Making an arm board is child's play if you have the right tools. I assume an arm board came with the turntable? It would help to have one to use as a template. Also you need to check if you can get a blank arm board. Then, all you need to do is drill it. If you need help message me.

@coreyt I also have a Gyrodec SE and enjoy it very much. My current tonearm is a  SME M2 9R that i purchased from  www.smetonearms.com. This might be an option for you as you already have a SME armboard. Alfred was a pleasure to work with, if wish, he'll also rewire the tonearm and upgrade bearings.

I've still got my original TecnoArm on the shelf, I should probably do something with that.

I have a Gyro Se with a Moerch DP6 and a Hana Umami Red.

Prior to the Moerch, I was using a modified/upgraded RB300( rewired vta adjuster tear drop counter weight)

The Moerch is a huge upgrade, as it should be, considering cost