Changes in my life, new system, need new speakers

So I have moved into a new place, and have a very very small family room. Also got hit by a power surge and were taken out. I am working with insurance (slow) and manufactures (ever slower). But for now I have gone from an Audio Research LS5 MK III and Odyssey Kismet mono blocks. To an NAD M12 and M32 which I have 0 complaints about even coming from tubes and Class A’s the NAD Masters series just sounds amazing to me. But this new sleek looking system in my modern family room is kind of an eye sore with my current JM Lab Mini Utopia speakers. Now by no means am I giving up my Mini Utopia’s they will go with the Audio Research and Kistmet’s when I get a bigger place. For now I am going to the NAD stuff because I really like it and I want a small sleek amazing sounding bookshelf to go with the setup.

I was looking at the LS50 Meta initially but I do have the budget for more. Then I was looking at the Monitor Audio Gold 100 5g which used is right in my $2500 budget.

I listen to everything but mainly Classical, Jazz, and Rock and whichever bookshelf I pick will be matched with an SVS 3000 Micro

I am not looking for you to make a decision for me. I am looking for amazing sounding bookshelf speakers in my $2500 budget (used speaker budget) or if i am better off keeping the Mini Utopias for now.  If I do find something it would be nice if they were a step up from the Mini Utopias.   I will do my own research and testing, just looking for speakers people recommend and the reason why. Then this summer when I get a house I will have two amazing systems.

128x128justinrphillips

+1 on Fritz.  He’s a nice guy on top of that.  Email him and he will get in touch.  I love my Fritz Carrera BEs

Look at PSB Synchrony B600, they are PSB’s flagship bookshelf speaker, every revlew I’ve read on them is great.  Right now they are 20% off their normal price of $2799, 60 day return.  

Perhaps we can do better than Monitor Audio Gold which didn't receive 5 stars in WhatHifi magazine like their Bronze and Silver line. I tend to agree with the reviewer but the front end setup was just a Home Theatre 5.1 receiver and as we all know, PM's NAD will blow away, so they might sound okay but there are better than simply okay sounding for the mullah (especially used).

I am enjoying B&W 805D - I mention this since your taste in music leans towards classical and Jazz - as we all know, B&W sounds good with classical with the right front end. They have rounded back to their cabinet which handles the standing wave issue to give a clearer sound...Stereophile magazine gave the best rating to them.

Try to hear them if you live near a dealer, and you might be hooked on the rounded back design like me.

One question: A NAD M12 is a preamp with optional BluOS. The M32 is an integrated amp. Maybe you have an M22? That was a great sounding kit when we had it in our store, Especially with Focal Kanta 2s. For speakers, Can you stretch for the new MoFi coincident 10”?