How long did you have to wait for Primaluna to deliver

Hi Guy's

Has anyone had to wait for a power amp to made and shipped for more then 3 month's?

I am in the UK ,and on the 1st September 2022 I ordered a new Primaluna Evo 400 power amp from my dealer, the following day I received a E-mail from him saying that there is not any new units in the country and that they hope to take delivery from Primaluna within 6 weeks. I do understand with the Covid lockdown we went through that manufacturers would take some time to get back and running again, but it seems that they are waiting on parts to be delivered to, I wonder if I will take delivery of my power amp before 1st September 2023.

Has anyone else had a long wait for any Hi-Fi gear ordered after Covid ?

Steve.

128x128bigred71

@bigred71 , I feel your pain. Waiting 6+ weeks for a cartridge to be sent to me, via U.K distributor.

Look for a used one.

There’s never a shortage of PL’s on the used market for great prices. "Best" value buy-used PL’s.

In 2021 I purchased a Bryston 3B Cube. Took about 4 months for delivery. However both my dealer and James Tanner at Bryston indicated that it would be 3-4 months before delivery due to the parts shortage.