What's the oddest thing in your music collection?

For me, it's a CD titled "Kashmir: The Symphonic Led Zeppelin".

Yes, it's Led Zeppelin songs played by The London Philharmonic Orchestra.

It's actually quite interesting, to me anyways. For a review and sampling the music, see:

So, what's the oddballs in your collections?

128x128toddsyr

Besides myself, A pretty good recording of the US Marine Band Marching music from the 50's that was my Dad's which I have temporarily misplaced  but now going through all my albums so hope to find soon. He used to take his trumpet out once a year or so (played through college) & he would march around the Living room playing along w/ us 3 kids following behind.  We all loved it!

His system was also pretty good & how I got a taste for hifi: 2 Bozak B 302- A speakers which he built from kits (mismatched cabinetry & grill cloth because they were done first for mono  then a 2nd one for stereo, Dynaco Stereo 70 (he built & modded), Dyna pre - amp, Fisher Tuner & an Elac Miracord turntable 770H turntable w/ a Shure V15 cartridge. He also rigged it up w/multiple other speakers around the house w/ their own volume controls all connected to a Dyna 50 watt mono amp : kitchen, basement workshop, parent's bathroom & even outside on our maple tree in the summer!  Whole house system way before it's time!!  He also built a bag for our lawnmower before they were available & a cover for our pool also before they were available. He was a one of a kind & growing up w/ him & my brothers in the 60's was a great time!

"PDQ Bach - The Seasonings" is the strangest thing in my collection.  If you want a smile on your face tonight - whether you like classical, or not - stream this.  "He was a tarragon of virtue".....

Well It's    "ME"     and I am also    "Weird"    ... LOL..  but only 81, so young at heart...

"Hot Rod Charlie Ryan". The LP is the same tune through 90% of the record. The story of Hot Rod Lincoln goes on and on