Transports: CEC TL5 vs. Audio Note CDT-Zero II?

Anyone have experience with both? If so please share you thoughts & impressions.

tommylion
I am loving my TL-5. It doesn't sound "digital" at all. It brings a lot of the qualities I remember hearing in good analog setups to CD. Swapping in a Synergistic Research Black Quantum fuse for the stock one took it to an even higher level.

The process of acquiring it was a bit of a pain. In the US, you have to order directly from Pascal at Mutine, the North American distributor, in Montreal, Canada. You wire him Canadian funds, and he orders it from Japan. He was pleasant to deal with, though, and it was totally worth it in the end. If you are looking for a great CD Transport under $2000, I highly recommend the TL-5.

Hi, I know this is an old conversation, but thought it might still be of use to ask you if you still have your CEC?  I too am looking for CDT and considering the Audio Note vs CEC.  What is the tonal balance of the CEC?  Is it analogue sounding?  I had seen some comments that it tended towards bright.

Thanks

MP