Has anyone ever tried cables made with OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) Copper?

I know cables made with OCC (Ohno Continuous Cast) Copper are manufactured by a few cable makers, some super expensive (neotechcable.com/) and some moderate.  Some sell bulk cable.
I'm looking at some from Ramm Audio, http://aecoustics.com.

In theory, it seems they should be better sounding.  Anyone have any experience with these?
dougthebiker

pindac,

and just for your information the ducc conductor is not as good as single Crystal OCC it's one or two steps below still very good wire but OCC single crystal is still the best conductor for audio.

Willywonka,

I have to say you're very knowledgeable, OCC is the best conductor but if you have bad geometry it's not going to make a lot of difference so all those things go together and there is something even better now that Neotech is producing and that is rectangular OCC single crystal wire far superior to round OCC check out their website their reference line is the Amazon which is their rectangular silver OCC wire and the Sahara which is their rectangular copper OCC wire, I have the Sahara interconnects and their speaker wire bi-wired and it is much better than the Harmonic Tech pro 9 SE speaker wire and my harmonic Tech magic by ll interconnects I can hear stuff way into the background that I couldn't hear before the background is much blacker and quieter and everything is more open and three dimensional not cheap but well worth it.

How many cable manufactures are out there that maintain the same exact design other than the conductor material where a true "all other things being equal" comparison can be made?  I know that this is true for Iconoclast by Belden designed by Galen Gareis where, for example, there are multiple conductor options for most of the cables though they all are identical in design otherwise.  Are there other options?

@mceljo How many cable manufactures are out there that maintain the same exact design other than the conductor material where a true "all other things being equal" comparison can be made? I know that this is true for Iconoclast by Belden designed by Galen Gareis where, for example, there are multiple conductor options for most of the cables though they all are identical in design otherwise. Are there other options?

Yes, there are other options -

Analysis Plus has their own source of Crystal Continuous Copper and Silver with their own "Oval" patented conductor and dielectric design. They build cables for NASA and the pro audio industry too. Home audio benefits from these trickle-down designs.

Cardas Audio has their own design of continuous annealed copper sourced from their own mining operation arrangement. Their own concentric conductor and dialectric designs have been developed and refined over 3+ decades.

Own and use both. Each offer characteristics over my other boutique cables.