B & W Matrix 801 S3 and tube amplifier

I cannot find an impedance graph for B & W 801 S3.. The manufacturer states min impedance of 4 ohm and recommends amp of at least 50W. I am wondering if a 60W tube amp such as Conrad Johnson MV 60 or Premier 11A would do the job for mostly low level listening in a small-mid size room. Does anybody have experience with similar combination ? Would ss Conrad Johnson amp be a much better match ?
pvctor
Rrog, Should I assume that your comment refers to Parasound? By the way , I appreciate your straight to the point message.
I have read about Parasound A21 ( I do not think I can score JC1's in my price range) and somehow I feel more conformable spending $2500 on a 5 + years old amp than on a new one.
Any alternative to Mark Levinson that you already recommended ? How would my first choice (at least for now) Simaudio Moon W5 compare to Levinson?
Is there anybody who has had 801 S3 and Moon W5 ?
I do not think I gen get CAM 350 that Vegasears recommended for $2500 or less ? What other Classe amp would be a good match with 801s? I have not had a chance to listen to a Classe amp. I am looking for a rich , full sounding (not lean ) and not bright amp. Do Classe amps generally fit that description?
Does anybody have a experience with Classe & 801 S3 ? How would the combo CJ PV 12 , Classe amp and 801 work ?
Pvctor, The Levinson amplifiers I recommended are outstanding with 801 Series 3 speakers. The only thing better is Levinson Class A monos, but you will not find them within your budget. The only Parasound to consider is the JC models (John Curl) who also designed some of the early Levinson products which are still in high demand. All of the new equipment that compares to the amplifiers I recommended will cost a fortune and everything else is a shot in the dark. You will most likely have to lose the CJ preamp and find a Levinson preamp. You don't hear much about them, but they are extremely good preamps and will give you the most from the Levinson amplifier. You will not be disappointed with that combination.
in any situation CAM350 fits well budget components and way better than 60W CJ.
if funds will allow CAM350 will be easy to sell/replace.