Has anyone listened to or auditioned Verity's new Arindale speaker ?

Hello Audiogon members - I hope all is well and just wondering if any of you have listened to this speaker. This replaced the Amadis S in their speaker line and would welcome any comments on who has actually listened to this speaker. Thank you in advance.      

garebear

........yes @grislybutter  I did. You have been on this site for what ; a little over a year and I have been year almost 23 years. There was a time that members did try and '' stay on topic '' as you wrote and not try and convince me to buy Magico speakers as they are the best and that Verity is ''over priced '' or try and sell me ; Horning Speakers ( ? ) I asked one simple question and it seems anymore and the usual Locust Threads come out here and answer any new thread with their views which were not even asked for try and or try and sell you something that you never even asked or cared about. That's what Face Book and Twitter are for......it's gets old after a while. Thank you just the same and enjoy the music.

Ohhh I also find it amusing that the Typical Locust never really follow up on these posts as they have moved on to another one or watch You Tube and tell you that they have listened to a $1,000,000 system ......funny .       

@garebear I see your point, it's a hit or miss. I was lucky, most of my questions generated very useful responses. 

half of the discussions here are pretty lame, I am here for the other half...

op,

Could it be that not many, say less than a hundred people have heard them with their own systems? And of those hundred, 99 don’t peruse these hallowed halls? Not to mention many of these purchases do not have audiophilia as their reason for buying. So the off topic begins...can be rewarding.

Post removed 

Thank you jpwarren58 for your response and I see your point but if you have not heard them why answer ? Some have gone on to explain what they currently have in their systems and how much. My question was very simple and to the point. I am also not sure what you mean by ; '' do not have audiophilia as their reason for buying ''....... that may pertain to you but not all others. So staying on topic can be rewarding.