Anybody heard Krell SACD mkIII?

Hello Fellow Audiogoners.
Just trying to get some info on MKIII SACD Standard player and how it compares to previous models.Thanks.
overhang
Thanks Joeyboynj, I just fired mine up and all is well...quiet, fast and definately more resolution and immediacy plus more texture and that's cold out of the box!! I owned the 505 briefly and I must say that this mkIII version sounds spot on with the 505...I think we have a 505 in SACD standard clothes.
Joeyboynj,have you purchased it new or it was a warranty upgrade from MkII?(like my unit)If yes,did they include a new remote?
Overhang, I opted for the new unit and traded in my old one. Yes, it had a new remote included. I assume they send one with each upgrade or new unit. But I noticed the old remote works as well.
It appears as though Krell has retired the SACD Standard, and that the Version-3 upgrade is being performed on a case-by-case basis (to V1 & V2 machines). Does anyone know if a new KAV Series CD Player is due-out this year? Possibly, around the same time as the forthcomeing KAV-400xi replacement?
My new MKIII upgraded unit skips...I just got it back and now it will be returned again! Frustrating to say theleast. Obviously the fix is not foolproof.