The Right Speaker Cables

Looking to try new speaker cables. I just tried a pair of Nordost Superflatline cables in place of my Blue Jean Cables. I found the Nordost more detailed which i loved but they didn't have the fullness that Bue Jean provides me. I find the Nordost having a leaner sound. My price range at this moment is around $500 for the pair. Suggestions on other cables I could try.

My System:  Amp - Parasound A21+, Preamp - Parasound P6, Phono Amp - Parasound JC 3 Jr, Turntable - MOFI Studiodeck with Ultra Cartridge, Streamer - Bluesound Vault 2i, Speakers - GoldenEar Triton One.R

derfman66

Please check out the Marigo audio labs line of cabling. Pure copper, stay away from silver cables-they tend to skew the frequencies-especially the top end and can sound bright, lean & brittle. Unless u can afford some Audio Note silver but very expensive.

LOL wolf_garcia "directionless"

derfman66  ...now that we have you totally confused, Luminous Audio Technology is another long proven, fair priced recommend that feature musicality above all.  Tim Stinson is a character person.  

More Peace         Pin      (bold print for old eyes)

Save your money, don’t waste it on a manufacture name on the rubber coating

years ago I bought 30 feet of 8ga speaker cables, t he standard copper stuff,

you can use my 8ga thick wire, or make the,same,run with 14ga , will sound the same. If you want to change the tone, try the silver plated, or silver wire, will boost some highs. 

Check out Cullen crossover. Read the user reviews. Nothing but excellent products from Patrick.

@derfman66 I am on a similar quest and have tried four different cables under $500, including Blue Jeans which are still in favor. I have noticed more differences with speaker cables than any other type of cable. I know there is something better out there, thinking OCC is of interest and maybe Zavfino. Have you come to any conclusions?