Qln, Joseph Audio, Audiovector, Marten, or Canton...?

I am looking to upgrade my speakers. My amp is an NAD M10 with Dirac Live room correction, so bass response is adjustable to an extent.

For domestic tranquility they must be relatively compact with a wood finish. Floorstanders, not standmount. Budget of up to $15k-ish, but less is better.

My list consists of the following:

• Qln Prestige 3
  • Joseph Audio Perspective 2
  • Audiovector R3 Arrete
  • Marten Oscar Duo
  • Canton Reference 7K

Any and all impressions of these speakers, particularly any comparisons between them, are very much welcome. Thank you!

mrdseitzer

@disc — I actually began my research by reading that thread and agree it is extremely helpful. 

@gdnrbob — Thanks for the reference - I may do a local New England roadtrip first but will definitely consider checking them out. 

I remain interested in the Joseph Acoustics, but it seems as though the local dealer isn’t interested in responding to my emails or calls. They must be doing pretty well to leave sales like that on the table, but I can’t say for sure and plan to try one more time before going elsewhere. 

captainsteve,

nice pair of speakers you have there, I love audio vector but I also love the monitor audio platinum which I bought. I got the monitor audio platinum 200 ll.

I haven’t heard your speakers but read some great reviews there are a lot of great choices I think I am at my end game 

Does anyone know how to get ahold of Joseph Audio? Other than thru their website via contact form that they don't respond to?