The Right Speaker Cables

Looking to try new speaker cables. I just tried a pair of Nordost Superflatline cables in place of my Blue Jean Cables. I found the Nordost more detailed which i loved but they didn't have the fullness that Bue Jean provides me. I find the Nordost having a leaner sound. My price range at this moment is around $500 for the pair. Suggestions on other cables I could try.

My System:  Amp - Parasound A21+, Preamp - Parasound P6, Phono Amp - Parasound JC 3 Jr, Turntable - MOFI Studiodeck with Ultra Cartridge, Streamer - Bluesound Vault 2i, Speakers - GoldenEar Triton One.R

derfman66

@jayctoy They sound exquisite and there are quite a few of us on the forum that own them. I am using a complete loom from Zavfino Speaker, IC, USB and Power Cords.

I have a friend here that has done the same with the Dart Series. OCC Copper is the only way to go.

Juanmannuel what cables you replaced for the Zavfino? Iam interested on the fusion ic. What Kimber model you can compare them? Anyone has more experience compare them with other brand cables like Audioquest , Cardas , Nordost?

IC was all Cardas Clear Reflection.  Speaker Cardas Clear Sky. Cardas Pasec Power. 

These will provide all the sonic benefits of other cables at a fraction of the cost (minus the expectation bias).

All copper, 10 gauge

Consider these super value cables.  I bought the cable and made my own with 100% copper spades and braided black sleeves. I was shocked how good they sound.  They replaced DH Labs q-10 sig and it wasn’t even close.  Fuller warmer sound with improved bass, Mids and clearer highs. They are a copy of Kimber Kable 12TC which run $1000 +.  I just tried them for fun and glad I did.

Pair 12TC HiFi Speaker Cable With 2 Banana Plug to 2/4 Banana Jack High Quality OCC Speaker Wire biwire speaker cable
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mPkIzxI