Sooloos music server: Anyone hear, anyone a dealer

Seems like the unit got some rave reviews at CES this year. According to Stereophile, they changed their pricing strategy on the storage AND they release a few more products like a micro control and micro source unit.
Would love to hear what people think, if they heard it and also what the skinny is on the new hardware.

Thanks

Chris Jones
yetis
David, I heard it with the MSB. It sounded great.

Ask Ron if he is from ND and went to IIT in Chicago.
I bet at CES Sooloos did not use an external DAC and just used its own internal DAC...which is unlikely to be that good despite advertisements otherwise. My recollection re Memory Player is memory space is quite limited, really not an access/archive system but claims of better than CD quality (advantages of hard disk etc which is arguable, I'm not getting into that debate!), and its internal DAC capabilities...and not cheap either. Blue Smoke I have no idea.
I have no idea what they did at CES, but Sooloos will come right and tell you that for superior sound, you need to use an external DAC.

What I want to know is, if the Slimdevice Transporter can have a clock link, then why can't the Sooloos units. If it did, I think it would come closer to legitimizing itself as an audiophile product. In fact, given all the jitter, noise inherent with a PC/computer, I have to believe that a clock link will become all the more necessary, as we push more and more into digital music. I will wholly admit I know little of the technical complexities of such a link, but based on the comments from Lessloss above, it sounds like no small challenge.
In my opinion the Sooloos is not intended for someone who want fidelity. It is for someone who merely wants the presence of music everywhere. I concede that it is better than the Ipod and looks nice. I just looked at their webpage--good styling, nice pictures, and very little about fidelity or even how the system goes together.
Hi, I have played and heard the Sooloos System. The sound quality with a high-quality DAC is awesome. Not to mention the easy access to the music. I will gona buy one, as soon I have the money. Cheers, Silvan