Where should I go from here with my digital front end?

Good morning

My digital front end consists of a recently purchased  Lumin U2 Mini hard wired with Supra ethernet cable from an Eero mesh unit. Modem and Eero router located on 2nd floor. My listening room is in the basement.

My listening is 100% streaming from Tidal and Quboz with a budget of under $1k

should I:

1) upgrade the supra cable

2) add an Etherregen or Eno filter

3) add an audiophile switch such as the English Electric

4) other

Thanks!

emil

So I have a Lumin d1 and was told that it has galvanic isolation so a Eno filter is not needed. Any comments?

@cleeds  Actually,  I recall seeing  noise measurements ethernet vs fiber somwhere, was cited by post on some thread here. My use of objective was directed towards near universal consensus of individuals hearing lower noise floor with fiber. I also alluded to possibility they may not hear this vs optimized ethernet.

My own experience points to variable outcomes. I tried fiber conversion prior to streamer, found it inferior to ethernet. Even greater benefit was derived from a JCAT net card XE in my ATX/Windows based motherboard custom steamer. Serves same purpose as Network Acoustics Muon.

I’m happy I never got into streaming. Sounds like another audio rabbit hole where you can spend $1000’s. 

I recall seeing  noise measurements ethernet vs fiber somwhere, was cited by post on some thread here. My use of objective was directed towards near universal consensus of individuals ...

Thanks for clarifying. That isn't what I imagined when you said you had "objective  findings."

@cleeds  Thanks for wake up, I try to never use that ridiculous word, especially in regard to audio!

@coltrane1 No doubt optimized streaming is a rabbit hole, but then so is audio in general, and don't even talk to me about vinyl. Audiophiles are rabbits, so rabbit holes are home base.