Is it worth to get 2 m Nodorst vs 1m

I have the opportunity to buy a couple of Nordost power cords, Tyr and Frey at a 15 discount. I auditioned the cords in a one meter length and they made a nice improvement. The dealer quotes NOrdost as saying, it will sound better in a 2 meter. I have a dedicated circuit for my Qbase strip which has the whole stereo plugged in. I thought i read somewhere that a dedicated circuit makes the longer length improvement questionable. Adding another meter to both increases cost by about 1000. They already cost close to 5,000 so this would be closer to 6,000.   I can’t test any of this. I just have to make a decision. Would like your thoughts. Thanks.

bossa

I wouldn't even bother with nordost they use cheap ofc wire, and they rip people off with their high prices for it if you want to use the best wire out there use rectangular OCC single crystal wire made by Neotech, check out their Amazon and Sahara the Amazon is their rectangular silver OCC wire and the Sahara is their rectangular copper OCC wire it's even better than the round OCC, OCC single crystal wire has been proven to be the best wire for audio for over 50 years now anything ofc at any price is inferior.

@bossa Can’t you conclude that the mose expensive component always sounds better. 😁 The more I read this thread the more I think Nordost is just pushing more expensive equipment and they know a lot of people are very suggestable and will go online and post that the 2M sounds better.

Frankly I’d put my money into electronics and room treatments and use a 1m cable from ice age audio in michigan (where it is the ice age right now).

Edit to add: I've never really considered Nordost so i just went and looked at their design.  Frankly they aren't heavy enough for me to use them on an amp.  Not enough copper.  That's my 2c.

@bossa 

1 You’ve used their 1 meter length cable and confirmed that it sounds “great”.

2 In terms of logistics the shorter cable is the better fit/solution. I’d stop there and enjoy what you have. 
I am not convinced that the longer cable will yield a sonic advantage.

Charles

Based on testing I've done with various high-end power cords, I have not been able to detect a difference within the music when comparing a 1/M cord to a 2/M or 3/M power cord. In addition to that +1 @charles1dad 

Post removed