Is it worth to get 2 m Nodorst vs 1m

I have the opportunity to buy a couple of Nordost power cords, Tyr and Frey at a 15 discount. I auditioned the cords in a one meter length and they made a nice improvement. The dealer quotes NOrdost as saying, it will sound better in a 2 meter. I have a dedicated circuit for my Qbase strip which has the whole stereo plugged in. I thought i read somewhere that a dedicated circuit makes the longer length improvement questionable. Adding another meter to both increases cost by about 1000. They already cost close to 5,000 so this would be closer to 6,000.   I can’t test any of this. I just have to make a decision. Would like your thoughts. Thanks.

bossa

Power cords should be as short as possible.  I don't "buy" the 2 meter argument.  I'm sure the 2 meter is slightly more profitable for the maker.

It’s worth it if you are going to beat yourself up wondering whether you should have bought the 2 meter cord. As long as you’re buying expensive cables without audition, you might as well go all in for the extra grand. 

Sound quality will be the same - as far as you will be able to tell.

The convenience of having 2M cords could be worth it over time if there is any chance at all that your system configuration might change.  1M cords are good for monoblocks sitting next to an outlet, or gear sitting next to a power conditioner, but not much else.

Chayro, you hit on the audiophile neurotic FOMO thing. I haven’t bought anything in forever and this is huge price. I will wonder. I did audition the 1 meter Frey and Tyr...they were great. As far as the length, it will be difficult for me to manage the 2 meter because all the components plug into my Qbase, which is a short distance.  I shouldn’t trust them but I have a tendency to believe Nordost. Of course it’s in their financial interest to say so...(they say the same thing about 2m cable vs 4m.. They say 4 sounds better)

I wouldn't even bother with nordost they use cheap ofc wire, and they rip people off with their high prices for it if you want to use the best wire out there use rectangular OCC single crystal wire made by Neotech, check out their Amazon and Sahara the Amazon is their rectangular silver OCC wire and the Sahara is their rectangular copper OCC wire it's even better than the round OCC, OCC single crystal wire has been proven to be the best wire for audio for over 50 years now anything ofc at any price is inferior.