Does an Audioquest Niagra 1200 limit amplifier dynamics?

Hi, I have a Belles 150A Reference amp driving Vandersteen 2E sig speakers, which I don't play loud at all.  I currently have everything else plugged into a Shunyata Hydra 6, but felt it limited the amp's dynamics, so it's plugged directly into the dedicated line outlet.  Would an Audioquest Niagra 1200 do better? 

kb54

My Niagara 1200 resulted in a noticeable improvement in noise floor reduction and increase in inner detail while not limiting dynamics at all, replacing earlier generation PS Audio gear. Big thumbs up.

@hilde45 my PS Audio P10 would show me the oscilloscope on its screen to show how much distortion was on the line. I had a low noise, but it still made my system sound cleaner. I moved to a Shunyata Denali and it's even better, but I did lose the oscilloscope which was always fun to check out what harm fans, air conditioners and vacuuming did to the line. 

The 1200 is OK, but as above, the Puritan PSM156 is much better, its certainly better than the Niagara 3000

I just bought the Niagara 1200 , My art audio concierto amp is connected on the high current section, Dynamics and noise floor improve. In my system I don’t sense the power is  affected at all.

@j-wall Very helpful. I could get the PS Audio on trial, but it would be nice to measure first before laying down thousands.